Processing Time & Shipping Time
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Processing Time: 2 – 7 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- Shipping Time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||7-14 Business days|
|Canada||10-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||15-30 Business days|
|Europe, United Kingdom||10-30 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-7 days processing time.
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
You can order as many items as you want and you’ll never pay more than the flat rate for shipping.
- Shipping: We use flat shipping rate of:
- $9.99 for the one order shipped to United States.
- And $15.99 for the one order shipped to the rest of the world
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99
About Late Deliveries
Our shipping partners do their best to ensure you receive your package on time, however occasional delays do occur. Pod-shop.info cannot be held responsible for delays caused by unforeseen or uncontrollable events such as:
- Possible Reasons for Delay
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 2-4 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your package yet. When the package is scanned into their system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.